CREATIVE AGENCY, LONDON
An award-winning, independent global brand agency. We use strategy, design and activation to create momentum for the clients and brands they work with. Clients range from the biggest brand owners of the world, to some of the biggest B2B and professional services businesses, alongside famous sports brands and fast-growing young businesses.
They are currently looking for an Account Manager and the role will involve you to be a :
- proactive organiser, taking responsibility for the development of proposals, management of budgets, revenue prediction, timings and general management of a number of our strategic and design projects and initiatives.
- A collaborator who builds a sense of team and ensures consultants and designers are clear on project requirements and involved at the right time.
- A positive influencer who thrives on ensuring the smooth running of projects and requirements are anticipated ahead of time right from the start to final execution. You will have minimum of 2 years experience managing accounts
- A confident communicator who’s articulate and professional with clients, who listens carefully, manages expectations and enjoys developing clear, simple and inspiring briefs and meeting reports.
- An opportunity spotter who is alert to ideas for new business initiatives, with existing and new clients and supports in the delivery of these initiatives
If you’re excited to be at the heart of a strategic branding agency and have strong literacy, numeracy, administration and organisational skills then get in touch with us email@example.com J1322