SENIOR CLIENT DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL BRANDING AGENCY, LONDON
Founded in 1986, this agency has grown to become one of the world’s leading international brand design agencies, starting out in London and now with offices in Amsterdam, Singapore, New York and Shanghai. They specialise in Brand Strategy, Brand and Corporate Identity, Sustainability, Brand Naming, 3D & Product Design, Innovation, Packaging Design and Communications.
They are currently looking for a Senior Client Director and the role will involve you to :
- Develop concise, inspiring ways of briefing internal teams, writing excellent briefs and arranging effective briefing sessions and internal review sessions.
- Develop and deliver effective Key Account plans to meet growth targets –monitor these plans and continue to grow in line with changes in the market and client teams.
- Lead and manage the preparation of proposals and pitches, working with consultants/designers where appropriate and coordinating all output and ensuring highest standards.
- Lead credentials presentations as appropriate.
- Contribute to maintaining a pipeline of new client prospects, driving growth through actively contributing to achieving the new business plan.
- Maintain and further develop knowledge and skills relevant to areas worked in, keeping up with emerging thinking and best practice in key areas and displaying a high level of professional competence.
- Leadership and management: inspire, involve and engage project teams by demonstrating clear leadership and effective communication. Conduct regular reviews, giving continuous clear, honest and constructive feedback.
If you are capable of bringing a healthy dose of intuition with intelligence, to bring brands to life through great ideas that reach out, engage and emotionally connect with people, then do get in touch with us at email@example.com J1313